"Success Trains Failure Complains"
1) Set goals for each individual player for athletics and life. Teach each player hard work, practice, studying for school and to become a better person as well as a better athlete.
2) Teach every player how to believe in themselves and how to create the better self-image that you need to succeed.
3) How to act like a professional both on and off the court.
4) Every player needs to learn the importance of education and the goal of a college degree.
5) Learn to win as a team and lose as a team. The real world wants team players not individual players. A team is the best place to learn how to become a team player.
6) Our baseball & volleyball organization will search to play the best teams in the USA which will include playing in National Tournaments.
7) Each player will learn to become a better player and person.
8) We want every player who wants to play college athletics to achieve their goal. If players prove commitment and hard work to us, we will prove to you how you can achieve a college scholarship and we will never really know which player in our organization will make it to the professional level.
9) If a player is looking to play every minute of every game, this is not the organization for you. If you want to become a better player and person, play the best teams in the USA, create a better self-image, believe in yourself, act like a professional on and off the court, play high school and college athletics, understand the importance of a college education and learn how to achieve your goals through hard work and commitment, then you are a member and player of the right organization, VIPERS VOLLEYBALL CLUB!